All you need to know about lace front wigs
Lace front wig is one of the most popular cap wigs; however, many customers still do not really understand this type of wig. In this article, we will explore what a lace front wig is, how to apply and remove lace front wigs, and how to take care of it.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wig, which is one of the construction types of full cap wigs, is called lace wigs, front lace wigs and lace frontal wigs. To take a closer look at lace front wigs, we will explore the definition, types, durability and pricing of lace front wigs.
Definition of a lace front wig
The hair strands of the lace front wig in hair extension market are hand-tied into the thin lace material, so it is difficult to see the hairline in the front. This makes the hair look more natural as if it is growing from the scalp.
Lace front wigs can be made from synthetic hair, can also be made from natural human hair, or be a combination of human hair and synthetic hair.
Lace front wig is superior to basic cap wig because you can optionally style its front part.
Types of lace front wigs
There are 3 main types of lace front wigs such as mini lace front wig, traditional lace front wig, and extended lace front wig.
- Mini lace front wig: This lace front wig will have a small piece of lace placed right in the front. Mini lace front is attached to the hairline, which is about 2-3 inches long. You can part the hair in that part of the lace, which will look a lot more natural.
- Traditional lace front wig: This is the most popular lace front hair type because it has a horizontal lace section about 4-5 inches placed in the front. This makes your hair look more natural when you let your hair down.
- Extended lace front wig: This type of lace front hair has lace that extends from the forehead down towards the ears. This will make it easier for you to style your hair. Therefore, it is difficult for others to realize that you are using a wig.
How long do lace front wigs last?
The durability of a lace front wig will depend on how you use it and how you take care of it. If you have the right care, the durability of the hair can be up to 6 months. The lace front wig material also affects its durability. If the wig is real human hair, the lace front wig can last about 1 year.
Cost of a lace front wig
The price of a lace front wig will be more expensive than a regular wig because the number of lace front wigs is limited. If there is enough, the addition of the front lace also makes the scalp cooler and more comfortable, which makes it more expensive.
The price of lace front wigs also varies depending on the type of hair used for the wig. If the manufacturer uses real hair, the price of a lace front wig is $800-$2500. If it is made from synthetic hair, it will cost about $200-$500 which is much cheaper.
How to apply and remove a lace front wig?
To have beautiful and natural hair, you need to know how to put on and take off the lace front wig properly.
Steps to wear the lace front wig
There are 4 steps to complete a lace front wig:
- Flatten real hair: We need to make real hair more neat by braiding it into horizontal rows and fixing it with gel and bobby pins.
- Wear a cap wig: This is a soft cap wig that helps to fix your real hair. You need to tuck all of your hair inside the cap and adjust the width accordingly to prevent the hat from slipping off your head.
- Use a liquid adhesive: You need to use a makeup brush to spread the liquid adhesive evenly around the wig cap and into the lace of the lace front wig.
- Apply lace front wig: You should carefully put on the front lace wig to fit the hairline, pay attention to adjust the bangs accordingly. Finally, press the lace of the wig into the glue.
- Style as you like: You can use combs or beauty devices to make your hair look more unique.
How to remove the lace front wig
You need to use a wig glue remover to remove the adhesive or tape. You must wipe gently until the glue comes off, which avoids damaging the lace front wig.
How to take care of a lace front wig?
After using, you need to take care of the lace front wig exactly as specified by the manufacturer to prolong the durability of the lace front wig. Depending on the manufacturer’s instructions, you will need to wash your hair 8-12 times after use.
Before you wash your lace front hair, you need to comb all the tangled hair. In particular, you must use a special shampoo for lace front wigs to achieve the highest hair care effect.
5S Hair factory: A reliable vendor of lace front wigs in Vietnam
5S Hair factory is a prestigious Vietnamese factory with a history of more than 10 years. 5S Hair factory always brings customers the best quality hair extensions and wigs with diverse designs.
For more information, please contact 5S Hair via:
WhatsApp: Ms. Lily-5S Hair Manager- +84855555754