KDI building – A big standard office
About KDI building
First of all, we will introduce the KDI building project briefly.
Client’s original idea
Our client is the owner of the KDI building in the heart of the city. They want to build a modern, spacious and fully furnished office that they can rent out or give their employees a new and more convenient working space.
- The idea is based on the prevailing contemporary styles and typical interior designs for an office.
- Next, the furniture in the office is directly selected and proposed by the owner of the building and they will be recreated in architectural renders made by 3D rendering artist of K-Render Studio.
Location of KDI building
Meanwhile, the office has a very large area and is located on the third floor of a building in the middle of the capital street.
This is a favorable condition for employees as well as those working in this office. The location of the office is in the city center, so the employees will not have to travel too far to get to the company. This is very convenient when going to work and will make the working process much faster and more convenient.
The layout of KDI building
The office consists of 3 main rooms which are:
- The first is the main office with a total of 10 large and small desks designed in a similar form and color.
- The second is the main meeting room with projectors, tables and chairs and an extremely modern and advanced sound system, serving for presentations and solving big projects of the company.
- Finally, there is a large waiting room for guests to visit the company or the rest and lunch place of all employees. Of course there is also a private small room
Rendering process of the KDI building project
In the following section, we will introduce you to the process of rendering and completing this 450 square meter KDI building project.
Choosing the right interior material
Choosing the right material for furniture or office furniture is the first important factor that our 3D rendering studio needs to pay attention to in the rendering process for all other projects as well.
- Because the KDI building has mainly wooden and brick furniture. Therefore, K-Render rendering artists have used the most professional rendering techniques and software to render the work as realistic as possible.
- Besides the furniture made from bricks, rendering artists will also have their own tricks to create gloss and color schemes so that they are in harmony with the space of the entire office.
Using light for the office
Next is the light element for the office.
- To get the most natural light, rendering artists need to be proficient in rendering software and some tips to create the most realistic light.
- In addition, the lights in the main meeting room are also rendered very appropriately, it is not too bright, giving the user a feeling of being overwhelmed. On the contrary, the room becomes more cozy and comfortable, making the atmosphere of the meetings less stressful.
Find the correct image angle
And the last factor is the image angle that K-Render uses in the KDI building project.
For an area of 450 square meters, we suggest the number of views for each room will be from 6 to 7 scenes.
- Firstly, for the main meeting room, there will be a total of 4 views based on the wishes of the customer and the structure of the room.
- Secondly, for the main office, there will be a total of 7 views, also based on the office structure as well as K-Render suggesting more for customers.
- Thirdly, the main lobby will have 5 views for the entire room.
Feedback from customers about the KDI building project
After receiving the final rendering of the KDI building project, customers have had very good feedback about customer service and especially the quality of the results. Produced by K-Render’s team of rendering artists.
For more information, please contact K-Render Studio for more information about interior and exterior rendering services.